Registration to the conference is mandatory for presentation of poster.
We request you to inform us if you are unable to make your presentation in the congress by 31st January, 2013.
Your poster should measure 4 ft high and 3 ft wide. Each poster will be provided with one panel each.
Please ensure that your poster meets the listed criteria.
The poster display area will be located in
Zakir Hall - Ground Floor, Research Block-A,
Adjoining Bhargava Auditorium (the venue for the SWC-2013)
PGIMER, Chandigharh-160012 - India
POSTER DISPLAY AND PRESENTATION
1. Please report to the Poster Assistance Desk located in the Poster Display Area.
2. You are requested to mount and dismantle your posters at the following designated time:
Mounting: 09:00 hrs on 28th February, 2013
Dismantling: 16:00 hrs on 2nd March, 2013
3. Poster presenters are required to be beside their poster during the assigned time.
4. You will be provided with thumb pin to attach your poster with velvet poster board to display the poster.
5. Your poster board number will be uploaded on the website. Please ensure your poster is affixed to the correct poster board.
6. Best poster awards will be selected and presented to student delegates participating in the poster sessions to encourage their contribution to SWC 2013. A committee comprising of eminent scientists will make its decision on the best posters.
7. The organizing Committee will not be responsible for any lost or damage to posters after the session is over.
If you have any questions, please contact the SWC 2013
Congress Secretariat at email@example.com